Cristo Rey is on Upper Canyon Road in Santa Fe. It has been called the last great mission church, and was built of adobe in 1930. It was designed by John Gaw Meem, a very influential Santa Fe architect who came to Santa Fe in the early 290th century for his health. Cristo Rey was built to hold the historic eighteenth stone reredos from the military chapel on the plaza of Santa Fe.
CRISTO REY CHURCH MODEL
Only 2 left in stock