Only 1 left in stock

The stone church at Bueyeros was built in the 19th century in a French style to serve the ranchers south of Clayton New Mexico. On the last Sunday of July, this church has an outdoor mass, Misa del Cerro, to pray for rain. This tradition began in the 1930’s and continues to this day, drawing people with ties to this ranching country from far and wide.